Fees vary by school due to variations in start and dismissal times of each school. Please see the Locations & Contacts on this page. Click on the name of your child’s school district for our Registration Packet including program schedules and rates.
To register, Email your completed Registration Packet for your child’s school district to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: Students in the Middletown school district must submit a copy of current immunization records at the time of registration. Other districts do not require a copy of immunization records.
• You may register at any time throughout the school year, space permitting.
• A non-refundable registration fee is required to hold placement. Registrations must include the registration fee and first payment at the time of registration and the automatic draft will begin on the 1st of the following month.
• There is a waiting period of 3 school days from the date of registration to the date a child may start Club Kid.
• After August 15, September must be paid in full.
• In order to begin the program on the first day of school, registration must be complete by August 25
• Students who are registered between August 26-September 7 may begin the program on September 12. All other registrations are subject to a 3 day waiting period before attending the program.
• Changes & Cancellation: All changes and cancellations require a 15 day notice prior to the cancellation date in order to cancel or change that draft. All changes and cancellations are subject to a $10 fee which can be paid at the time of the adjustment or on the next draft.