Join online or in-person August 1-31, 2022, and PAY THE DAY. August Membership dues = The day you join. Regular membership dues begin September 1, 2022. Hurry, this offer is only valid August 1-31, 2022.
JOIN THE YMCA!
SPECIAL AUGUST PROMO!
YOUR MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES:
• Programs/services at Middletown & Monroe locations.
• Over 90 Weekly Group Exercise Classes
• 2 Swimming Pools with Aquatics Programs
• 2 Gymnasiums, 2 Wellness Centers
• Seasonal Youth, Teen & Adult Programs
• Child Watch/Youth Center
• Special Events
• 10 day money back guarantee.
• Financial Assistance is available
• And so much more!
JOIN US FAQs
Monthly Bank/Credit Card Draft is a simple and convenient method of payment. This continuous membership is automatically withdrawn from a checking account, savings account, or credit card each month. We require a pro-rated amount for the month you sign up, plus the enrollment fee. There is no expiration date for bank/credit card drafted memberships. To terminate the automatic bank/credit card draft and/or to change draft information, a Member must give 30 days written notice prior to the monthly draft date.
Annual Membership Payments expire one year from the first full month after your join date. When signing up for an annual membership, a partial month’s pro-rated fee, the annual membership fee, and the enrollment fee is due at registration.
A credit card is currently the only form of payment accepted to join online. If you wish to pay through a monthly EFT, please visit us in-person with a voided check or letter from your bank that includes your name, routing and account number.
The Enrollment Fee is a one-time charge due at sign-up and when renewing membership after more than 60 days past the expiration date. The Enrollment fee is only refundable when cancelling membership within 10 days of the original join date.
Your pro-rated dues for the month along with your Enrollment Fee will be due the day you join. Moving forward, we will charge the credit card you provided on the 1st of every month for your full monthly membership dues.
There is no cancellation fee but we require a 30 day written notice to cancel membership. Notice must be given 30 days prior to your monthly draft date. Please note we are not able to accept cancellations over the phone.
Membership can be paid upfront for the year but can only be done so in-person.
Right away! Please stop by the Member Service desk with a photo ID to take your picture and pick up your key tag.
Be sure to like us on Facebook and download our mobile app to receive important updates, view schedules, register for programs, and more.
Our YMCA participates in Nationwide Membership to give our member and members from other Y’s the flexibility to use participating Y facilities throughout the United States at no extra charge.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
• Nationwide Membership is valid for active, full facility YMCA members whose home Y participates without restriction or blackout periods.
• Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time.
• Program-only participants, including Silver Sneakers, Silver and Fit or other like programs, are not eligible for nationwide membership.
• Special memberships established by any Y for group homes, other agencies, etc., are not eligible.
• When visiting a Y, nationwide members will be required to show a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID as well as provide basic membership data such as name and Email address.
• Ys should allow nationwide members access to services typically offered to full-facility members. Check with the Y for schedule and availability. Nationwide members visiting other Ys for a period greater than 28 days must transfer membership affiliation for continued use.
• All Ys reserve the right to restrict or revoke these privileges.
• Registered sex offenders are prohibited from participating.
It’s fun to workout with a friend! When you refer a new member, you’ll receive a free month. See the welcome center for details. Note: Some restrictions apply.
Our YMCA offers FREE MEMBERSHIP to the family/spouse or spouse and children, of deployed military personnel.
We proudly participate in the Military One Source program, a partnership between YMCA of the USA, the Armed Services YMCA, and the Department of Defense. This program addresses the needs of military families by offering valuable Y programs and services.
Click here to visit the Military One Source website, or call 800-342-9647 to see if you qualify.