Welcome to the Y!
Now is the perfect time to be more connected to fitness, fun and community and you can do all of that at the Y where membership includes programs and services at both the YMCA of Middletown and the South Orange Family YMCA.
BLACK FRIDAY-CYBER MONDAY ONLY:
JOIN ONLINE or in-person, now through Cyber Monday, for just $1 and make no additional payment until January 1, 2021—That’s $1 to join plus 1 MONTH FREE. This offer only valid November 27-30, 2020.
JOIN ONLINE or visit one of our branches to take advantage of:
- NEW LOWER MEMBERSHIP RATES – Effective October 1, 2020.
- Access to programs and services at both our Middletown and Monroe locations.
- FREE Youth Programs (some restrictions apply).
- Group exercise classes at two locations
- Wellness Centers at two locations
- Aquatics programs in our pool in Middletown…with construction underway on our pool in Monroe.
- Child Watch/Youth Center
- Special Events
Masks are required in the building at all times (including while working out) and members must complete a brief health screening.
We have worked closely with our local public health experts to establish safety protocols and modify our policies and programs to facilitate safe physical/social distancing practices and implement extensive procedures for disinfection. Please review our detailed REOPENING PLAN before coming to the Y.
For those who are unable to join us in person yet, we encourage you to make use of virtual Health and Wellness programs available through Y360.
- Reactivate My Membership—This option will allow the Y to immediately begin drafting your membership payment.
- Keep My Membership On Hold—This option will keep your membership on a hold at no charge.
- JOIN THE Y. – Financial Assistance is available.
To contact our Member Services Department, please email your question or request along with your name and key tag number to firstname.lastname@example.org. A representative will follow up with you within 48 hours.
Please click on the links below to learn more: