Get Started & Orientation
Base Camp & Get Started YMCA OF MIDDLETOWN
Base Camp was designed to provide a smaller more private space for personal training, small group trianing and individual members to enjoy a quiet workout in a less crowded space.
This room was also designed with the understanding that starting a fitness routine can be very difficult for new or returning health seekers. We want you to feel comfortable, confident and successful on your path to beginning a new healthier lifestyle so we’ve created a 9 week Get Started Program to help you set safe attainable fitness goals, create a balanced routine, and encourage you to work at your own pace with guidance and support from qualified fitness professionals.
What is the GET STARTED Program?
- Weekly 45-minute sessions with an Exercise Coach in a small group following a 9 week lesson plan
- Exercises begin slowly, safely and gradually increasing over the 9 weeks
- Informational handouts on wellness and nutrition
- Your exercise coach will closely monitor your attendance, provide support, motivation and encouragement while teaching you the basics of fitting activity into your lifestyle
- All coaching sessions will be at the same time, on your selected day of the week
- Sessions cannot be made up on an individual basis
MAKE THE COMMITMENT TO YOUR HEALTH TODAY!
This $25.00 program is available to YMCA Members only.
Upon completion of the program, your $25 will be credited to your YMCA account for use towards the purchase of YMCA apparel and merchandise available at our Welcome Center desk.
For more information about the Get Started program at the YMCA of Middletown please contact: