Family Swim is a recreational swim time where families enjoy quality time playing together in our pool. Swim bubbles, noodles and pool toys are available. For safety reasons, inflatable floats and rafts are not permitted in our pool. Please view our pool schedule at the top of this page for the current Family Swim Schedule.
Family Swim Rules:
- All children age 7 and younger must be accompanied in the water by an adult.
- Children ages ages 8-12 who can not swim independently must be accompanied in the water by an adult.
- Children ages 8-12 who can swim independently must have an adult present on the pool deck at all times.
- Non-swimmers of any age are not permitted in the deep end of the pool unless wearing a lifejacket/bubble and accompanied by an adult.
- Swimmers will be evaluated by a lifeguard before being permitted to swim in water deeper than their own chest level.
Please click here to be directed to our Aquatics page where you can view the current pool schedule.