A SAFE PLACE TO PLAY
Child Watch is a free program that allows adult family members to drop off their children in a fun, safe and age appropriate environment, while parents participate in YMCA activities and work-outs. Child watch is for YMCA members, ages 3 months-5 years.
- Child Watch is a benefit of YMCA Family Membership.
- Children must be signed in and out by a parent/guardian who is part of their Family Membership.
- A parent/guardian must remain in the building at all times.
- There is a 2 hour limit per day.
- For safety reasons, there is a strict staff to child ratio. Please note that if the ratio is met, admission to the room will be temporarily denied until a space becomes available.