The Child Watch and Youth Center programs are currently combined and are open to children ages 3-12 years old. These programs allow adult family members to drop off their children in a fun, safe and age appropriate environment, while parents participate in YMCA activities and work-outs.
Here’s what you need to know:
- These programs are free with YMCA Family Membership.
- Children must be signed in and out by a parent/guardian who is part of their Family Membership.
- A parent/guardian must remain in the building at all times.
- For safety reasons, there is a strict staff to child ratio. Please note that if the ratio is met, admission to the room will be temporarily denied until a space becomes available.
- Reservations are NOT required at this time. 90 Minute maximum per day.
- Children must be potty-trained.
- Masks are required for all children and staff.
Please see the schedule in the Quick Links section.