ENDLESS OPPORTUNITIES TO FIND THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU
Group Exercise Classes are available to our members at both our Middletown and Monroe locations. Please see the current class schedule in the Quick Links section for each branch or download our free mobile app. Schedules are also available at the Member Service Desk.
Here’s a few things to know before you attend:
- An active YMCA membership is required.
- Guests are welcome and may purchase a Guest Pass to attend. Please click here to view our Guest Pass policies.
- Must be 13 years or older.
- Child Watch/Youth Center hours are available during peak hours. Schedules vary by branch.
- Space may be limited in some classes.
- Be on time! An adequate warm-up is important. For your safety, you may not be able to join a class after warm-up has ended.
- Bring plenty of water
- Water fountains are available in close proximity to the program areas.
- Water bottles may be purchased at the Member Service Desk.
- We encourage you to bring your own towel and exercise mat.