Ruthie spent her entire life in the Middletown area and was an active part of the community.
She worked with the Middletown School District, as well as here, at the YMCA of Middletown. She was truly an integral part of our association. Her classes were well received and her benevolent nature always had her involved in an array of “Y” activities.
An avid runner, Ruthie was symbolic of our mission. Her dedication to building healthy Spirit, Mind and Body was exemplified in all she did.
Ruthie conveyed this enthusiasm for life, to all who knew her. Because of this, it seemed a proper tribute to rededicate our road race to Ruthie’s memory. This event raises money each year for the children of our community. The funds raised benefit the Middletown School District Ruthie Dino-Marshall Memorial Fund and the YMCA of Middletown summer camp scholarship fund.
2021 SPECIAL NOTES:
- Registration is open through Saturday. There is no race day registration so REGISTER NOW!
- With the recent changes to regulations on group gatherings, registration is done by waves HOWEVER, we will be STARTING ALL WAVES AT THE SAME TIME.
- Masks are required at the start and whenever social distancing is not possible.
- The roads along the race course will be closed at approximately 7:30am and reopening around 9:30am.
- The course is being run in the opposite direction this year. Please visit our website for a course map or stop by the Y.
- The YMCA will be postponing opening on Sunday, June 13th, until 9:30am.
Post race refreshments will be available to GRAB & GO.
RACE PACKET PICKUP & REGISTRATION:
Friday, June 11, 4pm-6:30pm / Saturday, June 12, 9:00am-12:00pm / Sunday, June 13, 7:00am-7:45am
This year’s race is presented by Todd Lyons Paving and sponsored in part by Acquire Tek and Touro College.