SPRING SESSION: April 18-June 19, 2022
Registration begins March 28, 2022.
Use the links below to view the Spring Program Guide at the branch near you and to register:
YMCA OF MIDDLETOWN: Spring Program Guide / Register Online (Available March 28)
SOUTH ORANGE FAMILY YMCA: Spring Program Guide / Register Online (Available March 28)
Almost all programs are exclusive to YMCA Family Members.
We encourage members to participate in programs at both the YMCA of Middletown and the South Orange Family YMCA.
- Must have an active YMCA Family Membership. To reactivate a membership email email@example.com or click here to join the Y.
- Social distancing is enforced, therefore, space is limited and each child may register for a maximum of 1 FREE class. A child may register for additional “FREE” classes for $20 per additional class. See the current program guide for the list of FREE programs.
- Masks are highly recommended indoors for unvaccinated members age 2 and older. Policy updates will be announced if necessary.
- To register through our app or online a current e-mail address must be on file prior to registration. To update contact information on an existing YMCA Membership account, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Three or more unexcused absences from a FREE program may result in being asked to forfeit the spot.
- Children age 5 & under must have a parent/guardian present during program time. Only 1 spectator per child. Spectator must be a YMCA Member.
- Parents/guardians of those 12 & under must remain at the Y.
- The YMCA may cancel/combine classes at any time.