Almost all programs are exclusive to YMCA Family Members.
We encourage members to participate in programs at both the YMCA of Middletown and the South Orange Family YMCA.
- Must have an active YMCA Family Membership. To reactivate a membership email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to join the Y.
- Social distancing is enforced, therefore, space is limited and each child may register for a maximum of 1 FREE class. A child may register for additional “FREE” classes for $20 per additional class. See the current program guide for the list of FREE programs.
- Masks are required for unvaccinated members age 2 and older. Swimmers may remove them upon entering the water.
- To register through our app or online a current e-mail address must be on file prior to registration. To update contact information on an existing YMCA Membership account, email email@example.com.
- Three or more unexcused absences from a FREE program may result in being asked to forfeit the spot.
- Children age 5 & under must have a parent/guardian present during program time. Only 1 spectator per child. Spectator must be a YMCA Member.
- Parents/guardians of those 12 & under must remain at the Y.
- The YMCA may cancel/combine classes at any time.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for check-in & health screening.