All programs, with the exception of Swim Lessons, Gymnastics, and the Junior Lifeguard Course are FREE and exclusive to YMCA Family Members.
We encourage members to participate in programs at both the YMCA of Middletown and the South Orange Family YMCA. Some restrictions apply—see REGISTRATION DETAILS:
- This session is available to current YMCA Family Members only. To reactivate a membership email email@example.com or click here to join the Y (Join today – we’re waiving the Enrollment Fee through November 1, 2020.)
- All program activities will include proper social distancing. Masks are required by children until in socially designated space.
- Registration must be completed through our app or online.
- A current e-mail address must be on file prior to registration. To update contact information on an existing YMCA Membership account, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Space is limited therefore, each child may register for a maximum of 2 FREE classes.
- More than two unexcused absences from a FREE program may result in being asked to forfeit the spot.
- Only 1 spectator per child. Spectator must be a YMCA Member and wear a mask at all times.
- Children age 5 & under must have a parent/guardian present during program time.
- Parents/guardians of children 12 and under must remain at the Y.
- The YMCA may cancel/combine classes at any time.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for check-in & health screening.