Group Exercise Classes are available to our members at both our Middletown and Monroe locations. Reservations are required.
Here’s what you need to know:
- An active YMCA membership is required.
- At this time, no guests are allowed.
- Must be 13 years or older.
- Child Watch/Youth Center hours are available. Schedules vary by branch.
- Space is limited. Reservations are required.
- Reservations can be made up to 48 hours in advance
- Registration closes 2 hours prior to the start of the class.
- You will receive an automatic confirmation email containing class details upon completing the reservation process.
- Please limit your participation to 3 classes per week.
- Be on time! Failure to arrive on time may result in losing your spot.
- Masks are required at all times and members must complete a brief health screening before entering the Y.
- Bring plenty of water
- The water fountains are not available at this time.
- Water bottles may be purchased at the Member Service Desk.
- Bring your own towel and exercise mat.
- Cancel a class at any time by using the link provided in the confirmation email.
Click on a link below to RESERVE your spot:
YMCA OF MIDDLETOWN*
SOUTH ORANGE FAMILY YMCA*
*Schedules are subject to change.
(Note: Reservations may only be made 48 hours prior to each class.)
If you have any questions or need assistance with the reservation process please email us at email@example.com.