Although our Wellness Centers have not yet reopened, we are so excited to be offering OUTDOOR Group Exercise Classes and Personal Fitness Stations at both our Middletown and Monroe locations.
Here’s what you need to know:
- You must have an active YMCA membership to participate. To reactivate your membership, email us at email@example.com.
- At this time, no guests are allowed.
- Members must be 13 years or older to participate.
- Childcare is ONLY available at the South Orange Family YMCA at this time (please see the link to our bookings app to reserve a space for your child during Kids Time at the South Orange Family YMCA).
- Space is limited. As a courtesy to all members, please limit your participation to 3 classes/stations per week.
- Reservations are required. Reservations can be made up to 48 hours in advance and registration closes 2 hours prior to the start of the class. You will receive an automatic confirmation email containing class details upon completing your reservation.
- The building is still closed so, unfortunately, restrooms are NOT available.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your reservation time and bring a valid photo ID. Upon arrival, you must check in for attendance, complete a health screening and sign an updated membership waiver. Use these links to print or view the Membership Waiver for Adults / Membership Waiver for Minors.
- HEALTH SCREENING QUESTIONS:
- Have you or anyone in your household tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Have you been in direct contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has been experiencing symptoms within the last 14 days?
- Have you experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days including sore throat, a fever of 100.4 or higher, cough, shortness of breath, or loss of taste or smell?
- If you answered YES to any of these questions, for the safety of yourself and others, please do not attend our classes.
- HEALTH SCREENING QUESTIONS:
- Masks are NOT required during outdoor workouts. Masks are required for check in and may be removed once you are in a designated workout station for class.
- Be on time! Space is limited and the new check-in process takes time. Failure to arrive on time may result in losing your spot.
- Programs are weather permitting. If a class/session is cancelled, a notification will be sent to the email you used to register for the class and will also be published on our app. Please check your email and the app for updates.
- Bring plenty of water, a towel and an exercise mat* (*Mats are required for select classes only.)
- You may cancel a class at any time by using the link provided in the confirmation email.
Click on a link below to view the current schedules and to RESERVE your spot (Note: Reservations may only be made 48 hours prior to each class.)
YMCA OF MIDDLETOWN*
SOUTH ORANGE FAMILY YMCA*
*Schedules are subject to change.
If you have any questions or need assistance with the reservation process please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.