Group Exercise Classes are available to our members at both our Middletown and Monroe locations.
Here’s what you need to know:
- An active YMCA membership is required.
- Guests are welcome and may purchase a Guest Pass to attend. Please click here to view our Guest Pass policies.
- Must be 13 years or older.
- Child Watch/Youth Center hours are available during peak hours. Schedules vary by branch.
- Space may be limited in some classes.
- Be on time! An adequate warm-up is important. For your safety, you may not be able to join a class after warm-up has ended.
- Bring plenty of water
- Water fountains are available in close proximity to the program areas.
- Water bottles may be purchased at the Member Service Desk.
- We encourage you to bring your own towel and exercise mat.
Current schedules are available in the Quick Links section.
*Schedules are subject to change.
If you have any questions or need assistance with the reservation process please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.