GIVE THE GIFT OF HEALTH AND FUN
The Y Gift card is available in the amount of your choice, and can be redeemed for a new membership, program or a service.
- Personal Training
- Youth Programs
- Swim Lessons
- And so much more!*
Y gift cards never expire and have no hidden fees. Make shopping easy and surprise your friends and family with a gift that lets them choose what they really want.
Visit the YMCA of Middletown or the South Orange Family YMCA to purchase a gift card.
*Some programs and services only offered at select locations.
GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
BLACK FRIDAY AND PAY IT FORWARD CERTIFICATES ARE EXCLUDED FROM THESE TERMS.
- Minimum Gift Card purchase is $5.
- Gift Cards can only be purchased by cash or credit card.
- Gift Cards may be used to pay for Membership Enrollment Fees and 3, 6 or 12 month memberships, but cannot be used towards a continuous membership paid for via monthly bank draft or credit card.
- Gift cards may be used towards membership, programs or services at the YMCA of Middletown, South Orange Family YMCA or the YMCA of Sullivan County.
- The actual gift card must be presented to one of our branches in order to make a YMCA purchase. Gift cards cannot be used to make purchases online or over the phone.
- Gift cards have no expiration date and do not depreciate in value over time.
- Gift cards are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
- The YMCA is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged cards.
- Any unused value cannot be redeemed for cash if membership or program is cancelled.
- Gift card balances cannot be checked online. Gift card recipients can call or come by their local YMCA to check their gift card balance.
- Gift cards cannot be reloaded or reused.