Family Swim at our Middletown location is available to all our YMCA’s members and here’s what you need to know:
- You must have an active YMCA Family Membership to participate. To reactivate your membership, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A maximum of 5 family members, on the same YMCA Family Membership, may attend.
- At this time, no guests are allowed.
- Spectators are not allowed. All in attendance must actively participate in the swim session. A parent/guardian must accompany children in the pool.
- Family Swim sessions are limited. As a courtesy to all members, please limit your participation to 1 session per week.
- Family Swim sessions are 50 minutes.
- Reservations are required. Reservations can be made up to 48 hours in advance. You will receive an automatic confirmation email containing details upon completing your reservation.
- Locker rooms are available. The showers are NOT available.
- Masks are required for check in and while entering and exiting the pool area and members must complete a brief health screening before entering the Y.
- Swimmers must follow a traffic pattern on the pool deck.
- Personal belongings must be placed in designated areas.
- Be on time! Space is limited and the check-in process takes time. If you have not arrived within 15 minutes after the session start time your spot will be given away!
- If a session is cancelled, a notification will be sent to the email you used to register for the class and will also be published on our app. Please check your email and the app for updates.
- Bring plenty of water. Water fountains are not available.
- You may cancel a session at any time by using the link provided in the confirmation email.
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR FAMILY SWIM TIME.
(Note: Reservations may only be made 48 hours prior to each swim session.)
If you have any questions or need assistance with the reservation process please email the Aquatics Department at email@example.com.