Although our Wellness Centers have not yet reopened, we are currently offering FAMILY SWIM sessions at our Middletown location. We invite members of both our Middletown and Monroe branches to participate.
Here’s what you need to know:
- You must have an active YMCA Family Membership to participate. To reactivate your membership, email us at email@example.com.
- A maximum of 5 family members, on the same YMCA Family Membership, may attend.
- At this time, no guests are allowed.
- Spectators are not allowed. All in attendance must actively participate in the swim session.
- Childcare is not available at this time.
- Family Swim sessions are limited. As a courtesy to all members, please limit your participation to 1 session per week.
- Family Swim sessions are 50 minutes.
- Reservations are required. Only one member of the family needs to make the reservation. Reservations can be made up to 48 hours in advance and registration closes 2 hours prior to the start of each swim session. You will receive an automatic confirmation email containing details upon completing your reservation.
- The main building is closed. Swimmers must enter and exit through the glass door adjacent to the parking lot on Prospect Street.
- Swimmers must arrive already dressed to swim.
- After each swim session, swimmers may access the restrooms and changing stalls in the UNISEX locker room adjacent to the pool. The showers are NOT available.
- Be on time! You may arrive 5 min prior to your scheduled time. Bring a valid photo ID and key tag. Upon arrival, you must check in for attendance. Each family member must complete a health screening and sign an updated membership waiver. Use these links to print or view the Membership Waiver for Adults / Membership Waiver for Minors.
- HEALTH SCREENING QUESTIONS:
- Have you or anyone in your household tested positive for Covid-19 within the last 14 days?
- Have you been in direct contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19 or has been experiencing symptoms within the last 14 days?
- Have you experienced any symptoms of Covid-19 in the last 14 days including sore throat, fever of 100.4 or higher, cough, shortness of breath, new loss of taste or smell?
- If you answered YES to any of these questions, please, for the safety of yourself and others, do not attend lap swim at the Y.
- HEALTH SCREENING QUESTIONS:
- Masks are required for check in and while entering and exiting the pool area.
- Swimmers must follow a traffic pattern on the pool deck.
- Personal belongings must be placed on the bleachers.
- Be on time! Space is limited and the check-in process takes time. The pool door will be closed 15 minutes after the start of each swim session.
- If a session is cancelled, a notification will be sent to the email you used to register for the class and will also be published on our app. Please check your email and the app for updates.
- Bring plenty of water. Water fountains are not available.
- You may cancel a session at any time by using the link provided in the confirmation email.
AVAILABLE SWIM SESSIONS:
This schedule is subject to change.
10:30am-11:20pm / 11:30am-12:20pm / 12:30pm-1:20pm
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR FAMILY SWIM TIME.
(Note: Reservations may only be made 48 hours prior to each swim session.)
If you have any questions or need assistance with the reservation process please email the Aquatics Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.