At this time the basketball hoops may be reserved for shooting hoops individually or as a family. To keep everyone safe, there are no organized games allowed at this time.
Here’s what you need to know in order to participate:
- You must have an active Adult or Family Membership to participate. To reactivate your membership, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to JOIN THE Y.
- Reservations are required and can be made up to 48 hours in advance. Registration closes 2 hours prior to the start of the session.
- No guests allowed.
- Basketball Court is being used for skills and drills, no organized games at this time.
- One person/family to a basket.
- A maximum of 5 family members, on the same YMCA Family Membership, may attend and only one member of the family needs to make the reservation.
- Bring your own basketball or sign one out from the Program Office.
- Sessions are limited. As a courtesy to other members, please limit participation to 2 sessions per week.
- Sessions are 30 minutes.
- Masks are required at all times.
Download our free mobile app for schedules.
Schedules vary by branch.