Aquacize at our Middletown location is available to all our YMCA’s members and here’s what you need to know:
- You must have an active YMCA membership to participate. To reactivate your membership, email us at email@example.com.
- At this time, no guests are allowed.
- Members must be 13 years or older to participate.
- Childcare is not available at this time.
- Aquacize Classes are limited. As a courtesy to all members, please limit your participation to 1 session per day and 2 sessions per week.
- Aquacize classes are 45 minutes.
- Reservations are required. Reservations can be made up to 48 hours in advance and registration closes 2 hours prior to the start of each swim session. You will receive an automatic confirmation email containing details upon completing your reservation.
- The main building is closed. Swimmers must enter and exit through the glass door adjacent to the parking lot on Prospect Street.
- Swimmers must arrive already dressed to swim.
- After each swim session, swimmers may access the restrooms and changing stalls in the UNISEX locker room adjacent to the pool. The showers are NOT available.
- Be on time! You may arrive 5 min prior to your scheduled time. Bring a valid photo ID and key tag. Upon arrival, you must check in for attendance, complete a health screening and sign an updated membership waiver. Use these links to print or view the Membership Waiver for Adults / Membership Waiver for Minors.
HEALTH SCREENING QUESTIONS:
- Have you or anyone in your household tested positive for Covid-19 within the last 14 days?
- Have you been in direct contact with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19 or has been experiencing symptoms within the last 14 days?
- Have you experienced any symptoms of Covid-19 in the last 14 days including sore throat, fever of 100.4 or higher, cough, shortness of breath, new loss of taste or smell?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, please, for the safety of yourself and others, do not attend aquacize at the Y.
- Masks are required for check in and while entering and exiting the pool area.
- Swimmers must follow a traffic pattern on the pool deck.
- Personal belongings must be placed on the bleachers.
- Be on time! Space is limited and the check-in process takes time. The pool door will be closed 15 minutes after the start of each swim session.
- If a session is cancelled, a notification will be sent to the email you used to register for the class and will also be published on our app. Please check your email and the app for updates.
- Bring plenty of water. Water fountains are not available.
- You may cancel a session at any time by using the link provided in the confirmation email.
The pool schedule is subject to change.
CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR AQUACIZE CLASS.
(Note: Reservations may only be made 48 hours prior to each class.)
If you have any questions or need assistance with the reservation process please email the Aquatics Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.